PJMCo’s servers enjoys fully redundant Multi-Home Network and world-class infrastructures with state-of-the-art monitoring and security systems.
Our network runs on our own dark fiber ring connecting our two redundant pops in 111th NYC and 165 Halsey (Equinix) NJ. Each fiber leg is capable of handling our entire networks traffic in case of a failure. Each leg can upgraded to provide transport capacities up to 320Gbps totaling 640Gbps of available transport capacity. Our core consists of Dual Cisco 6509 SUP720 Routers, fully meshed to multiple aggregation switches for maximum uptime.
The facility provides the highest uptime possible by diligently monitoring all power systems, HVAC, network connectivity, fire control, and access technology.
Rock Solid Infrastructure
The reliability of the Data Center’s technology platform is essential to our ability to offer a low cost, yet reliable premium web hosting solution.
Our multi-homed network is fueled by premium tier 1 carriers Above.net, NLayer (GlobalCrossing), coming soon are Level3 and NYIIX peering.
- The data centers are physically isolated from everyone but level three technicians.
- Public access is strictly forbidden.
- 24x7x365 staffed security desk with sign in/sign out required for all employees.
- 24x7x365 card key access control to facility and colocation floor.
- Security cameras located throughout the centers.
- Centralized security monitoring of video and card key access control.
- Power systems in the data center are designed to run uninterrupted even in the unlikely event of a total power outage.
- Fed with conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power that will run if utility power fails. The UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant with instantaneous fail over in case the primary UPS fails.
- Onsite diesel generator can run indefinitely. The generator is regularly tested to ensure that it will continue to function in the event of an emergency.
A Precision Environment
- Meticulously tidy. All air is circulated and filtered every 90 seconds to remove dust and contaminants.
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant to ensure that - even in the event of an entire HVAC system failure - there is a duplicate system on standby to take over.
- Advanced fire-suppression system is in place to prevent any fire from spreading - in the unlikely event that one could start.
- All cables to servers and routing equipment are securely tied down, and cable racks suspended from the ceiling provide dual routes for all cables. In the event that all cables on a cable rack are cut or burned, packets of data will automatically be routed to a second set of cables on the other side of the data center.